We are looking for Software Engineer: Preferably with telecom background with 3 years of experience.
Alienics Inc is currently seeking an enthusiastic Global Account Manager to join our SMS Wholesale product team. Reporting directly to the Global Director of Sales, the Global Sales Manager will be responsible for the business development and growth of new SMS Messaging relationships with Mobile Operators, Aggregators, OTTs, Mobile Engagement platforms, etc. We need a technically savvy, determined, hard-working, and out-going new team member, who is strongly goal oriented. Previous SMS A2P related sales experience is a MUST.
Pre-sales: Responsibilities include:
- Build / implementation of new interconnections with Mobile Players and Retailers
- Initiate, coordinate action plans, and acquire new SMS customers in new markets
- Identify sales opportunities with existing clients and vendors
- Prioritize sales activities to ensure maximum productivity and drive sales growth
- Meet and exceed sales profit goals.
Developing the procedures and combining various elements for the actionable activity.
Preparing an objective by determining the processes and set quantifiable goals for attaining profit.
Preparation of presentation, material, proposal, pricing creation and contract generation.
- Support the successful launch of each potential new business deal / opportunity / customer
- Work closely with support / operations /billing team to ensure successful delivery and terms are fulfilled according to the account contract terms
- Support the day to day relationships with Accounts in order to achieve more profit
Post sales: Responsibilities include:
- Product execution, service and implementation.
- Customer service and support.
- Gathering customer feedback and build continued customer relationship.
- Contribute to Sales Projections
- Achieving the desired sales target.
- Conduct weekly/monthly meeting to review performance, disseminate company information, and address common problems and concerns to achieve goals.
- Identify customer’s development needs.
- Strategize and implement sales promotion activities.
- Protect and promote the brand value of the company.
Desired Qualification and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering , or other related field
- 2-10 years professional sales experience with SMS Messaging products
- Provide strong industry reference and feedback
- Competitive base salary and commissions structure (depending on experience)
Can be anywhere, as long as the candidate can dedicate 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week, and have access to reliable internet connection and computer.